Sunday 18 May 2014

Product Review | Prada Candy Eau de Parfum




The first time I sprayed this on, I hated it. I thought it was absolutely vile (okay, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but still). I walked away from the perfume counter and continued my window shopping around Debenhams...and then...it hit me. "OMG what was that smell?!" It was like sweets and flowers and heaven. I ran back to the counter and grabbed one off the shelf. As you can see, I've since gone back and bought 2 more because it is SO amazing. 

The scent is very sweet, almost caramel-like, with musky undertones. You only need a few spritzes and you're away! The only downside is that when you spray it on, you get a whiff of that strong alcohol smell many perfumes have. But once you let it settle, it's actually a very beautiful smell (am I allowed to say that? Beautiful smell?).


Smell:
Appearance: 
Sound: n/a
Taste: n/a
Feel: n/a


No comments:

Post a Comment