Wednesday 5 November 2014

A Year In The USA | Weeks 9 & 10

The stars one night when camping
Weeks 9 & 10

Hurray for FALL BREAK! (It was only one day but oh well). Week 9 was spent canoeing, hiking and camping in the Southern Utah desert. It was so great and I got to experience real stars for the first time in my life. It's amazing how much you can miss when living in the city...

Camping under that view, not a bad life
Aside from the usual midterms, homework and keeping up with my radio show, the highlight of week 10 was The Howl aka the biggest halloween party west of the Mississippi River! 6,000 party-goers from all over Utah and the surrounding states gathered at Utah State University all dressed in an array of outfits to party like it was the end of the world. And boy did I party too! So far it's the best night I've had in the USA, hopefully there's many more of them to come!

1 comment: