Tuesday 10 June 2014

① Summer Sparkle Nails

Over the course of the next few weeks, I've set myself a challenge to come up with a few different ways to design my nails using only 3 nail polishes (shown below). Subscribe to see what I come up with and comment with your own ideas! Here's my first design: 

Super cute for summer and the holographic specks in the glitter polish looks amazing when reflected in the sun!







3. Apply one or two coats of the glitter top coat











1. Apply a base coat using a clear nail polish 
2. Apply a few (2-3) coats of a nude nail polish 

The finished look!

Summer sparkles in the sun!

Products used:
Bourjois 1 Second Gloss Gel Effect in Clear
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Lychee
Barry M Nail Paint in Diamond Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment